Head Changeable DrillPioneers in the industry, we offer head changeable drill from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 20,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Features & Benefits:
- Material: Replaceable heads in tough micrograin carbide and hardened steel body with high gloss nickel plating for high resistance to wear and corrosion. One body accommodates multiple head sizes with no compromise on tool rigidity and structural integrity.
- Surface Treatment: Ti-phon coating on the drilling heads for high toughness and oxidation stability - enables high speeds and feeds and resists "built-up edge" which is common when machining softer materials.
- Point Geometry: The self-centering 140 Degree 4-facet split point geometry ensures that required thrust force is low. Pre-drilling / center drilling is neither necessary nor recommended.
- Shank: Cylindrical shank with flat for multi-purpose tool holding. Allows accurate clamping for reliable use of internal coolant. Best results are obtained using hydraulic holders; can also be held in ER type and Weldon type tool holders.
- Geometry: Heads are held securely in place by two screws; the perfect fit of body and head serrations transmits the torque evenly and allows for precise and easy assembly. The slow spiral offers optimized flute volume for efficient chip evacuation.
- Internal Coolant Coolant holes in the drill bodies are aligned perfectly with the replaceable heads for efficient delivery of coolant directly to the cutting edge. This not only disperses the heat generated during the hole making process when using high speeds and feeds but also ensures smooth chip evacuation and long tool life.
- Hole Depth: Drilling depths of 3xDiameter and 5xDiameter: metric shank available for the entire range of heads fractional shank available up towhead diameter 30.50 mm
- Drilling depth of 8xDiameter available on head diameters 13.50 mm and larger.
- Hydra , Ken Tip